The absolute requirements for becoming a Mason are:
- Be a man, at least 18 years old.
- Have belief in a Supreme Being (No particular religion or faith is required or excluded. All are welcome.)
- Be of good moral character
- You should be someone who does, or wants to learn to, enjoy the company of other men from all different social classes, faiths, backgrounds, races, countries, etc. Masonry is universal in its ideals.
- If you are a family man, Masonry considers that your family obligations come FIRST, so you must be sure that:
- You have the time to participate in two meetings a month.
- You can afford the initiation fees and the annual dues without hardship to yourself or your family.
- You should come to Masonry “of your own free will and accord”, to learn to improve yourself and to enjoy the company of other good people, not because someone keeps bothering you to join or because you think it will help you “get ahead” in business.
- To learn how to join, all you have to do is ask a Mason:
- Preferably someone you know or at least who lives or works nearby.
- If you think that you don’t know any Masons in the Fort Collins area contact the Masonic Hall at (970) 493-0888 and ask for the Secretary of Collins Lodge (meets Wednesday) or Fidelity Lodge (meets Thursdays).
- E-mail: email@example.com
- If you live and work outside the Fort Collins area click here.